Standing on the hills and overlooking the north shore of the sea is Alto Vista Chapel. Alto Vista is a small catholic chapel which is also known as ”Pilgrims Church”.
The chapel is very interesting mainly for its history but also thanks to its bright yellow color which is very unusual for churches. Alto Vista Chapel that can be seen nowadays was completed in 1952 and stands in the same location as the original chapel.
It is stated that Alto Vista Chapel is the location where the original Aruban Indians started to convert to Christianity.